Each Managed IT Services Provider often has a unique set of services based on the collective experience of the staff, the hardware employed and the pricing structure. These varied choices make it difficult to directly compare providers.
Our Managed IT Services checklist helps you collect the necessary information about your organization for a comprehensive Managed IT Services proposal. It also helps you evaluate and eventually choose Managed IT Services partner.
With this checklist you’ll cover:
- Client Workstation Infrastructure
- Client Network Infrastructure
- Client Server Environment
- Vendor Tools, Automation, and Professional Services
- Vendor Facilities (Datacenter, offices, NOC)
- Vendor’s ability to Deliver
- Vendor Onboarding Process
- Common areas of remediation
Finding the perfect partner becomes an easier task if you start the process with a clear understanding of what a competent Managed IT Services Provider looks like. Use this checklist to steer your decision in the right direction.